FS: Custom Down Quilt, Zpacks Hexamid, Speedcross 3, Xlite, BOT, HMG pillow

Please post a reply in the thread claiming the item you would like. This will mark your priority on the item. All prices include shipping. Will consider a small discount if you would like multiple items. I cant seem to get any images to load to the thread. I will email you pictures if you would like(please include email in PM). Thanks!

$170 – Custom 45-50 degree quilt. Used maybe around 50 nights. This quilt was made by hammock gear with M50 fabric. Weighs 11.8oz in stuff sack on my scales. Orange inside and out. Considered a slim width. I’m 5’9″ and it comes up to about my ears. Sewn footbox. I did have to patch up a couple places with some Zpacks nylon tape. One was from a nail in an AT shelter. That one was sewn and patched. The other was a couple small punctures next to each other.

$200 – Zpacks Hexamid Twin in olive. Includes 8 titanium shepards hook(red tops) stakes in a Zpacks stake sack. The stakes have only been used a few times. This tent is well used. My wife and I used this tent the whole way of our AT thru hike. It has been patched in a few places on the tarp, one in bug netting, and one on the groundsheet. None are major on the tarp, just a few small pinholes. The one in the bug net is where the netting started to run so I patched it to stop it. The one in the grounsheet is a small slit. As I said all have been patched and are watertight. The tent was used after being patched. There are a few small stains. The tent was cleaned thoroughly after the thru hike, but has also been used a few times since it was cleaned.

$10 – 6 new titanium shepards hook stakes. 2 of them have orange tops. The other 4 are plain.

$75 – Salomon Speedcross 3 Women’s. Size 8.5. New with tags. Will ship without box to save on shipping. They are purple and yellow.

$70 – Neoair Xlite Regular. Well used but still works great. Never had to be patched or fixed. It does have a couple spots of adhesive where we tried to use something to hold 2 pads together. I used rubbing alcohol as best I can. I also added some seam seal dots to the bottom to keep it from sliding around. May have a few small stains/spots but nothing major.

$75 – Vargo Titanium “BOT” Bottle pot. Only used a few times. No dents. Comes with box.

$40 – HMG Large Pillow Stuff Sack. Brand new, never used.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!