FS: men's shoes (size 9) and shirts

|
Located in Telluride. I'd prefer to sell locally, but I'm happy to ship as well since Telluride isn't really close to anything except mountains.

I'll split shipping 50/50 on stuff, should be pretty cheap as I can probably get any of them into a USPS Flat Rate box. Paypal F&F or buyer pays the 3% fee.

Not sure why pictures won't rotate. Luckily the human head mk. 1 has the capacity to rotate. Will try to get them oriented right, but in the meantime, gotta go with the head-tilt-chin-lift method.

Happy to answer questions or hear an offer on stuff. I think prices are pretty fair after a quick online search, but let me know if it's way off base.

$90 - Brand new in box, La Sportiva Mutant trail runners, size 42. Got them to replace a pair of Fireblades (RIP) and the toe box is too narrow for my foot. Can't return them. Someone give them a good home and run lots of miles on them. $130 retail.
La Sportiva Mutant

$80 - Asolo TPS 520 GTX boots, size 42 (men's 9), used. One of the best leather hiking boots out there. Used about 2 years and still have lots of life left. Uppers and the soles show normal wear. I can't justify keeping them when I haven't worn them in a couple seasons. Comes with green Superfeet insoles.

Asolo boots

$55 - Dynafit Feline Superlight, lightly used, size 41. First 20 miles felt great. Next 20 miles resulted in toes going numb and starting to lose toenails. Just a bit too small. On sale at backcountry.com for $75.

Dynafit Feline Superlites

$45 - Chaco Z2 Unaweep, men's 9, solid black strap, used. Nothing wrong with them, just trying to clear some space. Normal wear on the soles and some fraying on the straps. On sale for $70 on backcountry.com right now.

Chacos size 9

$7 - new with tags men's medium button down shirt.

button-down

$10 - Underarmor men's base layer, midweight, size medium. Pretty well loved, some holes around the cuffs.

baselayer

SOLD - New without tags BD Guide Finger gloves, size small. Put a coat of Nixwax leather protector on them, then figured out they're not quite the right size and now can't return them. Super warm, finger adds dexterity. $169.95 new

--- Invalid image id: 111508284 ---

SOLD - BD ATC-Guide. Used, still lots of life, got too many of them (aka more than 1). For $15 I'll include a belay locker. Would prefer to not ship unless included with something else.

SOLD - Brand new BD Turbo 19cm ice screw. Not the fancy Express with crank, but sharp and unused. Great for setting a toprope anchor. Or, order one of those fancy attachable knobs from Sweden. ( $45.95 new

--- Invalid image id: 111508283 ---

SOLD - new without tags Outdoor Research Allout softshell, men's medium, red color. Got it to replace a worn Knifeblade softshell, wore it for two days, then found another Knifeblade on sale. Don't need two similar jackets and I like the Knifeblade more. OR seems to have discontinued it (outdoorresearch.com/…/mens-a..., but they're still for sale for about $130.

--- Invalid image id: 111508285 ---

SOLD - Petzl Meteor 3+ helmet. Taken its share of hits. No cracks in the foam over head, but some around the rim. I would not use it as a primary helmet, but if someone with more closet space needs a beater helmet for the occasional family top-rope day, it'll do. Buyer (are you really a buyer for something free?) pays shipping.