Mountain Hardware Koa 55 & Napali 50

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I will never get my wife into backpacking or camping for that matter so I'm selling a couple packs I got for us. I have too many for myself the way it is. Both are Mountain Hardware in very good to excellent condition…never seen dirt. We used them as carry-ons for a couple flights and that was it. The Koa is the larger, men's version moss green in color and weights 3 lbs. 12 oz. The Napali is the women's version and light blue and weighs 3 lbs 8 oz. As far as packs goes they are very comfortable to wear and carry moderate weights well…at least to the furthest gate in the terminal. They are by far the best organized packs I've ever had and have a lot of features that I wish my other packs had. The only flaw is that the Napali has a small coffee stain by one of the water bottle pockets. I can send pictures if you PM me your email address.

Koa $110.00 TYD CONUS Paypal Gift or +3%
Napali $100.00 same terms
Pair $200.00 same terms

I have limited postings here, but have excellent feedback on ebay under eriksgolf, Rokslide & Kifaru edg1967.

Detail

Tags