FS: Granite Gear Blaze AC 60 Pack

Granite Gear Blaze AC 60 Pack – Regular (Adjustable 18″-22″) Torso Length – Small Hip belt.  Straps shown at lengths for my 5’10” – 30″ waist/frame. Pack has been hand washed. Only a couple minor, barely visible stains on stuff that contacts the ground – *Noted in pictures*…if you can even see it.  Only one snag/tear on excess portion of shoulder strap pull – *Noted in picture*.  42.3oz with my patch still on pack (will be removed – sewn on)…so probably 42oz without. Modifications: – Ridiculously long straps trimmed up to realistic lengths necessary to facilitate size range specified for the pack – Plastic cord pulls removed (still have them, can be supplied with pack if wanted) – Some webbing/reflective strapping removed from shoulder straps – Internal zippered water bladder pocket removed – Plastic lid attachment points removed – Ice axe/gear loops removed $150 shipped CONUS.

I will also be selling a female version (Blaze AC 40 Ki) of this pack in the very near, as my fiance wants to move to a smaller pack…willing to cut a deal for both.  Hers is unmodified and spotless, same color, short torso (adjustable 14″-18″) length, small hip belt.

You can see where I removed the reflective strip from the upper portion on the shoulder straps and see the realistic length of straps left after trimming:

You might be able to see the barely there “stains” in this picture:

Trying to show the other barely there “stains” in this picture.  The remaining barely visible spots may actually even come out with another washing:

This is the snag on the one excess shoulder strap.  It has never gotten bigger and could probably even be touched with a lighter for a second to clean it up a little:

Showing weight on scale:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags