FS: Water sports style dry bags

I bought some dry bags for some bikepacking rack bag experiments and don’t need these bags. They are all new and never made it outside my house. I will reduce prices for multiple items where combined shipping reduces the costs.

• Seattle Sports H2O Gear 35 Liter Waterproof Pack $25 including US shipping and PayPal fees.
    Padded backpack straps and durable haul handle
    Welded dry-bag construction
    Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x13x7″
    Capacity: 2184 cu.in. [35.78 liters]
    Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. [actually 1lb. 2oz on my scale]
    Material: Vinyl-coated polyester with nylon webbing and foam-padded shoulder straps
    Made in USA.

• Seattle Sports Hydro Venture X-long dry bag. $18 including US shipping and PayPal fees.
    Typical 3-roll closure dry bag
    Daisy chain on side
    200 denier body
    500 denier bottom
    8″ diameter, 29.5″ long [33″ long overall]
    1480ci/24 liters
    6.5oz on my scale

• Flyweight Designs Airflyte Packraft 20 Liter Dry Bag/Pack/Pump. $20 including US shipping and PayPal fees/

Product Description
    Our multi-purpose AirLyte Dry Bag allows you to easily inflate your boat and keep your gear dry.
    You can use the AirLyte Dry Bag as a lightweight day pack, a compression stuff sack, and you can even roll the top closed and use the bag to hang your food in the backcountry.
    Specifications:
    Weight: 8.5oz [verified]
    Length & Width: 25″ x 15″
    Material Type: 210D Urethane Coated Diamond Ripstop Nylon
    Seam Construction:  Radio Frequency Welded
    Capacity:  20L
    Includes:  Inflation Dry Bag and Boston Style Valve Adapter
    The port on the AirLyte Dry bag will accept a standard 3/4 inch pipe nipple which can be purchased at your local home improvement retailer.  This addition will make the AirLyte Dry Bag compatible with other packrafts on the market.
    Additionally, you can attach a 3/4 inch fitting used to connect tubing or hose to pipe to the port (example shown here). Add the right diameter hose and you will be able to use the AirLyte Dry Bag to inflate your air mattress too.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags