FS: men's shoes (size 9), shirts, BD gloves

|
Located in Telluride. I'd prefer to sell locally, but I'm happy to ship as well since Telluride isn't really close to anything except mountains.

I'll split shipping 50/50 on stuff, should be pretty cheap as I can probably get any of them into a USPS Flat Rate box. Paypal F&F or buyer pays the 3% fee.

Not sure why pictures won't rotate. Luckily the human head mk. 1 has the capacity to rotate. Will try to get them oriented right, but in the meantime, gotta go with the head-tilt-chin-lift method.

Happy to answer questions or hear an offer on stuff. I think prices are pretty fair after a quick online search, but let me know if it's way off base.

$90 - Brand new in box, La Sportiva Mutant trail runners, size 42. Got them to replace a pair of Fireblades (RIP) and the toe box is too narrow for my foot. Can't return them. Someone give them a good home and run lots of miles on them. $130 retail.
La Sportiva Mutant

$55 - Dynafit Feline Superlight, lightly used, size 41. First 20 miles felt great. Next 20 miles resulted in toes going numb and starting to lose toenails. Just a bit too small. On sale at backcountry.com for $75. Pictures coming this afternoon.

$45 - Chaco Z2 Unaweep, men's 9, used. Nothing wrong with them, just trying to clear some space. Normal wear on the soles and some fraying on the straps. On sale for $70 on backcountry.com right now. Pictures coming this afternoon.

$65 - New without tags BD Guide Finger gloves, size small. Put a coat of Nixwax leather protector on them, then figured out they're not quite the right size and now can't return them. Super warm, finger adds dexterity. $169.95 new

BD Guide gloves

$10 - BD ATC-Guide. Used, still lots of life, got too many of them (aka more than 1). For $15 I'll include a belay locker. Would prefer to not ship unless included with something else.

$10 - new with tags men's medium button down shirt.

button-down

SOLD - Brand new BD Turbo 19cm ice screw. Not the fancy Express with crank, but sharp and unused. Great for setting a toprope anchor. Or, order one of those fancy attachable knobs from Sweden. ( $45.95 new

--- Invalid image id: 111508283 ---

SOLD - new without tags Outdoor Research Allout softshell, men's medium, red color. Got it to replace a worn Knifeblade softshell, wore it for two days, then found another Knifeblade on sale. Don't need two similar jackets and I like the Knifeblade more. OR seems to have discontinued it (outdoorresearch.com/…/mens-a..., but they're still for sale for about $130.

--- Invalid image id: 111508285 ---

SOLD - Petzl Meteor 3+ helmet. Taken its share of hits. No cracks in the foam over head, but some around the rim. I would not use it as a primary helmet, but if someone with more closet space needs a beater helmet for the occasional family top-rope day, it'll do. Buyer (are you really a buyer for something free?) pays shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags