FS: Shelters – Golite Poncho tarp, Shangri-La 1, BA Fly Creek UL1

Prices include US shipping.  I’ll cover PayPal fees.  If interested, please note below and PM.  Thanks.  (Note: mat in pictures has been cut to about ¾ length.)

SOLD.  Golite Poncho tarp.  New; tags removed.  Purchased new from Golite spring 2012.  Haven’t ever taken out of bag.  Bought in a gear-buying frenzy after discovering BPL but don’t see myself using it.  Weight of bag and contents on my scale: 223 g / 7.85 oz.  $55

Golite Shangri La 1 – tent and nest (no guy lines or stakes).  Purchased new spring 2012.  Well-used (about 30 nights).  It was a great intro to nontraditional tents, but selling because I have other tents I prefer.  Nest and outer can be used individually (I used net only for a week in the Grand Canyon).  Weight on my scale:  Outer tent – 471 g / 16.6 oz.  Inner nest – 562 g /019.8 oz.  Tent bag – 32 g / 1.1 oz.

Some user-error damage shown in pictures.  (1) First time out, had a 2-inch or so tear on outer tent at rear top near the pole (had the poles positioned incorrectly and one slipped out while setting up).  Field-repaired with Tenacious Tape.  (2) Later got a smaller tear in nest near rear pole.  Temporary duct tape repair. (3) Very small tear in fabric over front pole corner (black pole sleeve reinforcement stuff is underneath).  Hadn’t seen before setting up for photos; no repair attempt.  Didn’t find any other damage or stains.  Most recently used in Utah/Arizona canyons and has some red dust residue.  Too cold outside to properly clean for selling.

I cut off the manufacturer warning tags inside the tent.  I also replaced the guy lines with Nite Ize cord, which I’ll be keeping.  I cannot find the original guy lines.

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1.  Bought off BPL about two years ago.  Seller said he’d only used it a couple of times.  I used it ten nights.  Selling because I recently bought a new Fly Creek UL2.  Weight of tent bag, inner, outer, poles, pole bag, and Tyvek: 1025 g / 36.15 oz.  Weight of stake bag, pole repair splint, and six stakes: 84 g / 2.95 oz.  $170.

No rips or tears.  Does have about a half a dozen dark marks on the outer that I think came from putting the very wet tent in the back seat of my car with my bicycle.  They might be hard to see in the pictures – two examples are in the photos with the fingers.  (I can email other photos.)  There is also an orange mark near the top of the tent that was there when I bought it (close-up photo on left).  Comes with Tyvek groundsheet cut to size.  The Tyvek has what looks to be burn damage in the vestibule area, presumably from a stove (hole was there when I got it).  Poles are new – left originals at a campsite in pouring rain.  Stake bag has small tears and stains.  Including six aluminum J stakes (basic setup uses nine).