FS: WL under quilt/DIY hammocks

Heys guys, I have a Wilderness Logics SS underquilt and two DIY hammocks for sale. I made these hammocks for an upcomming deployment, but looks like I won't be going afterall. So the wife and I need something warmer to use for the rest of the winter. Per forum rules, first "I'll take it" gets it. All prices include CONUS shipping, also consider fabric trade for DIY winter quilts i'm trying to make. First up is a black standard WLSS uq, weighs slightly over 10oz and rated to 45 degrees. These quilts are awesome in warm weather and perfect for layering with another quilt in colder weather. I've also rigged just around the footbox to boost warmth for my feet. Price $100 Next up is a DIY single layer asym hammock with attached bugnet. 126x60 and weighs 25.8 oz. Single side zipper with two pulls cut with a asym head left/feet right lay. Comes in a double ended stuff sack with fixed lashit ridgeline, ridgeline organizer, 6' amsteel whoopies and 5' tree straps with captured toggles and quick loops sewn on the ends. Price $100 Second hammock is identical to the first one except it doesn't have any pullouts or bug net weighs 20.9 oz. Price $60.00