FS: Closet Cleaning – Altai skis, WM clothing, Dana pack, bag, bivy and more!

FS: Closet cleaning

All items include shipping from Alaska

• Integral Designs Primalid XL color: black – Great Shape $15
  • Mountain Hardwear Compulsion 3L ski bibs size L color: bright red. I blew out the zipper on the bibs section. Pants have minor wear. Same fabric as eVent, but MH branded. Retails for $500, selling for $75
  • Altai Hok 145 Skis w/bindings – NWOT $275
  • Dana Design Shortbed external frame pack – Well sought after. Used with some wear, but will last a lifetime. Medium Hipbelt large frame. $150
  • Montbell Down Hugger #1 Long – Small 1-2″ tear around face hole that needs repair. I tied the drawstring around it so there was only a couple feathers lost, otherwise in perfect condition. Comes with storage sack (a little dirty because i used it for laundry a couple of times) and factory stuff sack. $225
  • Titanium Goat Bug Bivy – Tried it out in the yard and it wasn’t my jam so its practically new. $65
  • WM Standard down booties size XL color: light blue – Wore around the house a few times. They are wonderfully warm and basically brand new. No scuffs, stains, smells or anything. $65
  • WM Flight down pants. Size L. Bought on gear swap a while back and never used them. They look brand new and have no stains/smells. $200
  • Paradox Packs Talon – Durable, Basic and brand new $25

I will tack on a used platypus big zip 2L free with any of the items over $200!

Other free items to add to any order aside from the primalid

• OR Durable dry bag 55l blue. Used
  • Size 14 teva sandals. Used just a little.
  • Sawyer squeeze bag New
  • Small Sony AM/FM radio New

PM with any questions.