FS: Van Gorkom Yukon Survival Snow Boots

These are a pair of the ultimate winter boot.

I bought this pair of Van Gorkom Yukon Survival boots in 2011 when I was living in New England. I wore them about 5 days total, and they've been sitting at home since. I wear a size 10.5 or 11 shoe, and these are generously sized. They can be snugged down to fit with one pair of heavy wool socks, but fit bette with 2 pairs, and would fit someone with a size 12 or even 13 without trouble.

As you'd expect from a pair of custom leather boots that cost $1600 new, everything is top notch. The full grain leather is like new, and has been maintained as per Charlie's recommendations. There is no appreciable wear to the soles or tops aside from one or two cosmetic scuffs in the leather. The reflective felt liners aren't even properly broken in.

As I said, these are $1600 new, and there's a several month wait list. These are like new, and the same as the current boots. Asking $1050, shipping to continental US included. Buyer pays paypal fees. If you're interested let me know, and I'm happy to share my eBay or personal info so you can be confident you're getting what you're ordering.

Detail

Tags