FS: MLD Exodus Pack (Med. Torso) & MLD Ark Pack

Prices include shipping to USA. I’m a big fan of MLD packs, and I’m keeping one, but selling these two as they don’t see a lot of use:

1. MLD Exodus Backpack – Medium size (MLD Site says the following: Medium 20″ (5’7″ – 5’11” / 170cm- 178cm). I believe I purchased it around the 2013/14 timeframe. I’ve owned several of these MLD packs. Hasn’t seen very much use, and is in very good condition with no defects that I can find. Includes sternum strap and bungees for speed hook system. On my scale it weighs 453g/15.98g with the speed hook bungee attached, so it’s one of the lightest full size packs around. I believe if you wanted to remove speed hooks it might save over an ounce.
    $150 Shipped

2. MLD Ark Backpack – Medium size (these only come in medium and tall). MLD still recommends that this pack is for people over 5’9″ and I agree. Fits well with LOTS of space inside Great for winter camping trips, and also if you don’t want to overcompress down gear. I bought this pack second-hand. It had some small holes (less than dime sized) on the bottom of the pack, so I had a seamstress sew a big patch of dyneema grid stop over that area (where the back panel meets the bottom of the pack – see photo). Dyneema grid-stop patch is black, pack is stealth grey, and I think it looks fine. MLD label shows some fading. Also 2-3 tiny nicks/snags in the large back pocket’s mesh – probably half the diameter of a dime (also see photo). I will include a brand new speed hook (bungee, hooks, and cord locks) system with the pack. Weigh of pack w/o speed hook system is 489g/17.25oz – optional included speed hook system adds 57g/2.01g.
$150 Shipped

Please feel free to PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags