FS: MLD Prophet size Med

MLD Prophet size medium, grey dyneema, latest version.  I am the second owner, not sure how much it was used by previous owner but I have used it for a total of 12 days.  Very nice pack of course, MLD quality is excellent, reason for selling is I originally thought it would be a good idea to have a pack with a hipbelt in my quiver but I really prefer no hipbelt so this isn’t going to get used.

This pack originally had load lifter straps but I found them of no use so I cut them off.  See last photo, I did a very clean job of removing them.  The pack also has the inside pad pocket which while not overly large, I was able to fold a 1/8″ foam pad into thirds and fit it in there, and it gave a pretty supportive structure to the pack.  Suppose it could also be used for a hydration bladder if you use one.

Includes one MLD hipbelt pocket.  The pocket and sternum strap are brand new since the last time I used it.

Price is $125 shipped priority mail.  Payment via Paypal preferred.  Sorry, no international shipping.

Here is where I cut off one of the load lifter straps, very clean, not real noticeable.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags