FS: Simply Light Designs Tarp 7×9 ***SOLD***

For sale is a 7’x9′ dark olive membrane silpoly tarp made by Simply Light Designs.  I had a couple different sizes made for me and I have decided to keep the 5×9 and sell this one.  Has not been used in the field but has been set up multiple times in my yard so it may be dusty.  I left it up overnight a few windy nights to test out the integrity of the tie outs with no issues.  Tarp is solid and doesn’t sag when wet.  It has 8 perimeter tie outs with lineloc 3’s on all tie outs.  There is a center seam which runs the length of the tarp, center seam and tie outs were seam sealed by the manufacturer.  I am extremely picky when it comes to seam sealing and I consider the seam sealing on the center to seam to be a bit sloppy.  It’s sealed well and did not leak in the rain but aesthetically I don’t find it all that pleasing.

Weight of the tarp only (not including stuff sack) is 257 grams or 9.06oz. on my scale.  This sale includes the tarp and stuff sack, guylines are not included.

I paid over $100 for this just a few months ago.  I’m asking $50 shipped.  Payment via Paypal preferred.  Sorry, no international shipping. ***SOLD***

Close up of seam sealing on center seam.  Functionally fine and probably not as bad as I think but like I said, I’m extremely picky.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags