FS: Ibex Wool and Down Jackets

I have two beautiful Ibex jackets for sale. I have worn these only a handful of times around town and both are in like-new condition. They've never seen precipitation or active use. I love these jackets but the fit is not quite right for me so I tend to reach for other options. For reference, I am 5'10" and 140lbs with a very long torso; both jackets are a bit short on me and a bit tight with layers, but ok with just a baselayer.

I got these at the Ibex tent sale in 2012 at a significant discount, so I will sell them for my best recollection of what I paid. Because they were from the tent sale I'm not sure the exact style name or specs.

Buyer pays shipping and fees. Payment via Paypal. First affirmative response gets dibs. Please contact me by PM or email at ETHAN (at) ETHANHW (dot) COM.
Ibex wool jacket, asking $100
Size Men's Small
Fabric and style similar (but not identical) to the Europa, which retails for $295:
http://shop.ibex.com/Apparel/Mens-Vests-Jackets/M-Europa-Jacket

This is a heavy-weight felted 100% New Zealand Merino wool jacket that is very warm and fairly wind- and water-resistant. Includes soft and cozy thinner Merino accents on the collar, cuffs, and in the pockets. I love this weight jacket for spring and fall in VT; it would get you through the whole winter in warmer climates.Ibex down jacket, asking $120
Size Men's Small
Ibex doesn't make a jacket like this anymore, or it may have been a one-time product sample or tester. I'm not sure. In any case, it's a very warm down jacket with wool-lined collar and pockets. The shell is a textured wool/polyester blend, and the lining is recycled polyester. From the weight I'm guessing it's around 650 fill-power down, with about an inch and a half of loft. If this fit me better I would keep it and use it as my around-town winter coat, but instead I just use my hiking puffy...If you have any questions or want additional pics let me know. Thanks!

Detail

Tags