Custom full Dyneema HMG 3400 Porter Backpack tall torso 21 inch

HMG 3400 Porter Backpack tall torso 21 inch, the whole pack made Custom with fully woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber not just the ski option, includes hipbelt pockest, hydration port and sleeve, 4 zipacks side pocets and large center pocket. (all pockets can easily be removed to haul mountaineering gear.
absolutely new and unused, a steal at this price!

$325 without 4 zpacks side pockets obo free shipping conus
$350 with zpacks side pockets

I finally got the perfect backpack for me but then I had an accident so I can no longer backpack so this is all new.retails for $640 ($558 HMG Porter entire pack made from dyneema not just side panels + $73 zpacks side pockets (4 of them), $9 Equinox middle main body net Pocket.

Body: fully woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid version. Streamlined, minimalist and practically indestructible Bottom: Double reinforced fully woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid version.

The Perfect backpack, light, nearly indestructible and comfortable for load 30 lbs or less.
I purchased a HMG Porter Backpack Tall with hipbelt pockets, had them make it out of fully woven dyneema cubin fiber with a hydration port and internal sleeve for $558
I added 4 zpacks side pockets $73 and a $9 Equinox Nylon Mesh Stuff Sack.
with 7 pockets, 2 hipbelt, 4 side zpacks, 1 main body pocket

All the pockets detach and can be removed if you need to tie gear on the Porter.

fits bear canister internally.
Weight: 2.06 lbs | 33.0 oz | 936g

Load capacity: 25 – 40 lbs

Materials:

Body: fully woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid version. Streamlined, minimalist and practically indestructible

Bottom: Double reinforced fully woven Dyneema®/Cuben Fiber hybrid version.

Volume:

Interior: 3400 cu. in. (55L)

Dimensions:

Top Circumference: 40” (95.3cm)

Bottom Circumference: 33.5” (85.1cm)

Height (fully unrolled): 34” (72.6cm)

Back Width: 10.5” (26.7cm)

Stripped down, versatile and designed for a variety of activities,
the 3400 Porter works perfectly for single-day packrafting Utah’s Escalante River, thru hiking the Pacific Crest Trail,
or embarking on any long, multi-sport adventure where resupplies are infrequent. An optional attachable external mesh
Porter Stuff Pocket adds carrying capacity, and four vertical daisy chains allow for trip-specific customization—lashing on snowshoes or paddles,
a PFD and a helmet. Made from 100% waterproof Cuben Fiber, the 3400 Porter is highly durable and weatherproof.
Features:
hydration port and internal sleeve.

– Made in Maine

– Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization

– Removable, contoured aluminum stays

– Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh

– Compression System

– Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression

– Six side compression straps for horizontal compression

– Top Y-strap compression — Designed to secure gear

– Internal zippered pocket

– Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh

– Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper

– Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic

– Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains

– Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features

– Dyneema® Fiber Tex 69 thread