Closet Cleaning

First up for sale is a Six Moon Designs Haven Tarp and Inner. I bought this on the forum used and I have used it about 10 nights or so. The bottom of the inner is a little dusty, and there are a couple bunched up threads in the mesh. Also, it was seam sealed by a previous owner without diluting the silicone if you are picky about seam sealing. Other than that, everything is in working condition. Asking $240 shipped

Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter I got it used, but it doesn’t seem to have been used at all, still not seam sealed. I did use the stuff sack a bit, but never the tent. Looking for $110 shipped.

Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym – comes with 6ft? polyester tree hugers and modified with whoopies and the tarp. It does NOT come with any tarp suspension attached. $100 shipped

Exped Pillow Pump $25 shipped

The following items can only be purchased with items above due to shipping costs. Can negotiate package deals or increased prices:

Exped Shnozzle Bag, a little dirty but still functional $15

John Muir Trail Book by Elizabeth Wenk 2014 edition $10

Therm-a-rest Z-seat – used but good condition $5

Outdoor Research PL400 Large gloves – fit small, right thumb has a dime sized burn hole in the outside layer and a smaller than eraser hole in the inner layer $5

Light My Fire Scout 2.0 – Been struck about 50 times or so $5

Modified Starlyte alcohol stove – built in pot stand and ring to limit burn rate $12.50

If you have any questions about anything please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email. I can also take any pictures upon request. Thanks for looking!