FS: Sierra Designs Tensegrity 1 tent, Suntactics sCharger-5, Black Diamond Speed

Folks,

I have three items that have each been used one time. I like each one, but none of them fits my needs. I am selling each one, with payment through PayPal. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost. PM me with questions or if want my Paypal address. Brad

1. Sierra Designs Tensegrity1. Along with the Big Agnes FlyCreek, I think this is the finest backpack tent on the market. (Not counting other types of shelter.) I don’t use tents, though. It weighs a little over 2 pounds without the stakes. This is not the elite version. It is quite roomy for a one man tent and the gear shed is a nice touch. I paid $260 in the summer and used it one night. Will sell for $200.
  2. Suntactics sCharger 5. I used this solar charger in the Alaska backcountry and was surprised how well it worked even in the clouds. It charges fast and is small and light and is easily secured to your pack. The thing is, this is made for thru hikers and other people who have more time in the backcountry than me. I paid $130 and will sell for $90.
  3. Black Diamond Speed 40. I bought this mountaineering pack last year when I envisioned myself doing more climbing. I have sold most of my climbing gear, but held onto this because I like how light, durable and well designed the pack is. I’m jettisoning items I simply like but don’t use. I paid $140 and will sell for $90.