FS: MIsc items.

I've cleaned up my gear closet and found some things I am not using. I'd like them to get some good use and I don't want a lot of money for these items. Some items are brand new and the rest have seen very little use. I'd like to sell all these items to one purchaser instead of parting them out. Please PM or email me at Garrett (dot) Reggie (at) Gmail (dot) com.

1) Two Gram Cracker stoves from Trail Designs. They sell for $14.95 new. I think I tried one of them once.

2) 3 sets of very small stainless steel utensils. Great for small hands. I used these with my kiddos when they were small. Price is unknown.

3) Tool Logic SL Knife. I've seen it listed at $28.95. It's new except I played with it just a bit. If you always want to have a knife on hand, this is the perfect accessory. Ideal for hunting, camping, fishing and hiking, this folding knife is made of solid steel for durability and has a locking blade for safety.

Features: Pocket Clip
Functions: Small LED Light
Partially Serrated
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Plastic
Includes: Fire starter, Whistle, Light

4) Granite Gear SilCordura Compression Stuff Sack. It's a size medium, 16L. I've seen them listed for $29.95. It might have been used a couple of times.

5) Air Pillows. I do not know where I purchased them. They came in a set of 3 and I've used one of them. What's included here are two of them. They are about 12x18 and weigh next to nothing. To inflate, simply insert a straw through the opening and inflate to the desired thickness. To deflate, simply spread apart the plastic sleeve where the straw is inserted. These things do not leak. I don't know the price. They have never been used.

6) Plastic containers. These have never been used. What is included are 3 screw top vials; two are 1 oz and one is about 1 1/2 oz capacity, 1 softer flip top container that is 2 oz capacity, and one miniature spray bottle. The flip top container came from the Container Store. Unknown price.

7) Two pieces of a very stout cord, 4 feet long each. Forgot the name of it but this cord is so stout it will stand up on it's own...no lie.

8) Equinox Silnylon pack cover. FIts packs 1800 - 3500. Weight with the mesh stuff sack is 3 oz. I've seen them for $19.95. I've never used it.

9) Various REI compression straps. All are slightly used.

10) Nalgene 96 oz Wide Mouth Soft Cantene. Brand new...I never put water in it. I've seen them listed for $20.

If my math is right, the prices I listed total up to about $114, but there are some items with no prices listed. Is $65 a decent price for all this? I'll also throw in some trash compaktor bags, not pictured, that I use for pack liners. I must have over 30 of these things still on the roll.

I'd like to use Paypal with buyer responsible for any fees. I'll cover shipping and will get a tracking number and email it to the purchaser when I ship.

Thanks so much for looking....
Reggie

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags