FS: Hilleberg Unna 1P, Big Sky Chinook 2P

Hilleberg Unna:  Includes everything that comes with the tent.  Does not include footprint.  I used this on one winter trip, but I only used the outer.  The inner has never been outside.  $475 shipped.

Big Sky Chinook 2p:  This tent includes a pretty significant list of extra options.  The shell is the lightweight super soil fabric in granite gray.  No sod flaps.  It does include both the mesh interior and the solid interior.  Poles are the ultralight aluminum poles (17 in).  Third pole is the light weight aluminum pole (17 in).  Includes the silnylon stuff sack.  Also includes stake and guy line kit (6 ti v stakes and 6 reflective spectra guy lines).  Also includes the shelter saver footprint with x-cord and pole splice/repair tube.

This tent has only been set up inside…I decided that the Chinook 1p would be better for me.  Anyway, this tent is also $475 shipped….a great deal considering it’s basically new and you won’t have to wait for a new one!

By the way I was going to include some very basic pictures of the tents in their stuff sacks, but It didn’t work…it said the file size is too big.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags