FS: Arcteryx Rush Shell NWT, MHW Frenetic shell, Womens BD Shiva AT boot

|
I know I'm new here but I have a really solid rep over at TGR forums. I have a few pieces of gear I need to sell. Figured I'd offer them here. PayPal only to protect you and me.

Arcteryx Rush Shell size medium. New with tags. Never used. 375$ Shipped conus.

Designed as a ski specific piece for the backcountry, the Rush jacket strategically combines two different GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. The N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro body combines protection with lightweight performance, and hardwearing N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforcements at the hood and shoulders protect from cuts and abrasion. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings a remarkably efficient level of articulation that gives the Rush Jacket a high level of freedom on uptracks and descents with allowance for maximum winter layers.
COLLABORATIVE EFFORT

Base layer to hardshell, Arc’teryx designers think in terms of systems to create clothing and equipment that comes together to maximize function and performance. Patterning, features and fit align to elevate freedom of movement, weather protection, ventilation and fit. The Rush Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments take this even further, attaching to compatible pants, including the Stinger and Sabre, to create a unified piece working as a single unit.
ESSENTIALS ONLY

Minimalist design keeps weight to a minimum, while maintaining a full feature set for alpine protection. The Rush Jacket’s design is carefully aimed at the backcountry. The StormHood™ provides full coverage weather protection with exceptional ergonomics and vision. WaterTight™ pit zippers provide quick ventilation, and use specific pockets are thoughtfully placed for efficiency and security.
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
Helmet Compatible Stormhood HELMET COMPATIBLE STORMHOOD™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
Laminated brim
Adjustable hood cinch cords
Tall collar for full coverage

Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit

Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.

FULL FEATURE LIST
Technical Features
Waterproof
Windproof
Breathable
Durable
Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
Taped seams for added weatherproofness
GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
Articulated elbows
No-lift gusseted underarms
Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
Laminated brim
Helmet compatible StormHood™
Adjustable hood drawcords
Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Pit zippers for easy venting
WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Micro webbing zipper pulls
Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
Drop back hem
Adjustable hem drawcord
Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
Internal mesh pocket
Internal chest pocket
Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
Hidden Recco® reflector
MATERIALS
N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L

Mountain Hardware Frenetic shell. Size large. Great Shell. Barely used. Excellent condition. Waterproofing totally solid. No rips tears or obvious wear. Added an additional snap and velcro to make hood more helmet compatible. Pics don't do it justice but the print is pretty dope and goes well with any orange or shades of blue pants. Micro chamois and butter jersey on cuffs and collar is super comfy.
110$ conus shipping negotiable. Only selling as I have too many jackets.
Fabric: Downhill Twill 2L (100% nylon)
DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
Attached stretch powder skirt
Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
Zip handwarmer pockets
Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe

Womens Black diamond Shiva At boot. Mondo size 26. Used 3 times. Excellent condition. Shown with alpine soles attached but I also have the AT soles. At soles have tech binding compatibility. 125 plus shipping conus only.

The Shiva is built from the ground up for female-rippers who need the performance of an alpine-style boot while maintaining ultimate comfort and warmth to hike into the best of the backcountry. Women's-specific liner construction, spoiler and flex 100 combined with 20 degrees of resistance-free touring motion make the Shiva more comfortable and better fitting than its predecessor.

Redesigned Women's Power Fit Light Liner features a 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system, aerogel-insulated strobe base and articulating zones for touring comfort.
Rush shell

Frenetic shell

Shiva boot