Moving Sale: PRICES LOWERED. Skis, Ice & rock climbing, camping, Patagonia, First Ascent, Grivel

I'm moving and going back to school. I won't be using this stuff for a few years and could use the extra money. I'm trying to get rid of this stuff so give me an offer! I have photos of everything just ask. It is taking too long to upload them here. For pics send me a PM or email at: [email protected] with what you want to see.

SKI:
-Volki snow wolf 170: These came from a friend and I don't know anything about skis. They are older and need to be tuned up but are in really good condition. They come with the bindings. I don't have the skins. $200.00
-Lowa ski boots sz 29: Again, I don't know much about them. They say Struktura Degree on them. They are in perfect shape. I do know that they look really cool, and they will probably attract tons of hot chicks. $100.00
CLIMBING:
-Scarpa Triolet sz 45.5: These are an older model but still in great shape. I maintained the leather and sole. They never fit my feet right. They are slightly wider then La Sportiva fits. I wear a 45.5 Nepal and these fit the same length they are just to wide for me. Lighter then the Nepals, a little less insulation but stiff enough to climb in. $75.00
-Grivel Matrix Light Ice tools: I only got a few climbs out of these not even a whole season. They are in perfect condition. These are really solid tools. $275.00
-BD Sabretooth: These are the old steel (chromoly) models. A lot of people prefer these over the new stainless models. I have a flex bar in them. I still have the original steel bar as well. They have tons of life left in them. I have only had to re-sharpen a few times. $50.00
-Sterling Fusion Nano 9.2 50m Dry: Brand new. Took it out of package and re-coiled it. Still have the original packaging. $150.00
-Mountain tools gear sling: Used a few times. $15.00
-Petzle Ecrin-Roc: Great shape. $30.00
CLOTHING:
-Patagonia DAS Parka M: Older model. Still has all its loft. Tons of life left. $75.00
-First Ascent BC200 Jacket M: Has two small holes that have been patched. They do not leak. $50.00
-First Ascent Front Point Jacket M: Great jacket just don't have a use for it right now. The cinch tab on the neck broke. A little tape holds it just fine. Still functions normal. $75.00
-Golite Wind Jacket M: They don't make these anymore. It is comparable to a Patagonia Houdini, but with two front pockets. I have used this as my shell for the past few years. $25.00.
CAMPING
-Big Agnes Insulated Air Core 20x60x2.5 Mummy: Nice for car camping or for cold sleepers. It has two punctures that I sealed. $20.00

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags