Moving Sale: Skis, Ice & rock climbing, camping, clothing

I'm moving and going back to school. I won't be using this stuff for a few years and could use the extra money. I'm trying to get rid of this stuff so give me an offer! I have photos of everything just ask. It is taking too long to upload them here.

SKI:
-Volki snow wolf 170: These came from a friend and I don't know anything about skis. They are older and need to be tuned up but are in really good condition. They come with the bindings. I don't have the skins. $200.00
-Lowa ski boots sz 29: Again, I don't know much about them. They say Struktura Degree on them. They are in perfect shape. I do know that they look really cool, and they will probably attract tons of hot chicks. $100.00
CLIMBING:
-Scarpa Triolet sz 45.5: These are an older model but still in great shape. I maintained the leather and sole. They never fit my feet right. They are slightly wider then La Sportiva fits. I wear a 45.5 Nepal and these fit the same length they are just to wide for me. Lighter then the Nepals, a little less insulation but stiff enough to climb in. $100.00
-Grivel Matrix Light Ice tools: I only got a few climbs out of these not even a whole season. They are in perfect condition. These are really solid tools for alpine and ice. I'm open to reasonable offers but I'm not that happy to sell these so don't low ball me. $300.00
-BD Sabretooth: These are the old steel (chromoly) models. A lot of people prefer these over the new stainless models. I have a flex bar in them. I still have the original steel bar as well. They have tons of life left in them. I have only had to re-sharpen a few times. $75.00
-BD Express Screw 22cm: Only used for a few v-threads. Awesome condition. Older model. $25.00
-Sterling Fusion Nano 9.2 50m Dry: Brand new. Took it out of package and re-coiled it. This is a great alpine rope. $165.00
-Mountain tools gear sling: Used a few times. Just don't have a need for it.
CLOTHING:
-Patagonia DAS Parka L: Older model. I prefer it over the newer ones because it has a bigger zipper that never gets stuck. Still has all its loft. Tons of life left. $100.00
-Patagonia R1 Hoody M: One of the best pieces of kit you can have. A have a couple and this one didn't get much use. Last years model. $100.00
-Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover M: Last years color. This is bright yellow. Picture doesn't do it justice. It is a little dirty but functionally perfect. If you are wearing it around town you might want to wash it. $100.00
-First Ascent BC200 Jacket M: Has two small holes that have been patched. They do not leak. $50.00
-First Ascent Front Point Jacket M: Great jacket just don't have a use for it right now. The cinch tab on the neck broke. A little tape holds it just fine. Still functions normal. $80.00
-Golite Wind Jacket M: They don't make these anymore. It is comparable to a Patagonia Houdini, but with two front pockets. I have used this as my shell for the past few years. The DWR is pretty much gone but could probably be re-done. It's a wind jacket not a hard shell anyways. $25.00.
CAMPING
-Big Agnes Insulated Air Core 20x60x2.5 Mummy: Nice for car camping or for cold sleepers. I bought it for a past girlfriend and it helped her stay warm. It has two punctures that I sealed. I haven't opened it for a long time I am filling it for the night to make sure it still holds air. $20.00