Seedhouse sl1, sl2 ul outstanding!

Folks, They ain't Cuben, but .... 2 BA Tents! UL, Freestanding, Dbl-Walled! 1. BA Seedhouse SL1 - Complete, almost like new. Freestanding, Dbl-walled tent in outstanding condition! Large Front Door and Vestibule for gear storage. Full noseeum netting throughout. Perfect for solo camping, hiking, thru-hikes - I use an SL1 for fast-packing and UL hiking. Complete setup with 11 Shepard's hook stakes, pole, tent body, fly, brand new stuff sack, and spotless inside and out. Packed weight is 2 lb. 8 oz. That's not 'trail' or 'fast fly' weight, that's packed weight. This tent is just back from BA maintenance dept - They sent it back to me BETTER THAN NEW, and even included a new bag for it! Since then I've gone in a different direction (the fault of HF folks, I might add!), and thought I would pay it forward to someone who can use it. Sells for $269.95 on the BA site, will sacrifice for $165.00 plus shipping. This is a great deal for the upcoming season. https://www.bigagnes.com/Products/De...t/SeedhouseSL1 2. BA Seedhouse SL2 - Again, sent this one off for maintenance, and BA sent me back a COMPLETE, BRAND NEW SL2 tent body and SL2 fly. I still have the original stuff sack to go with it, and it includes tent body, fly, pole, eleven BA J-stakes. Again, this thing is a classic for very lightweight, double-walled tents. No tears, rips, dirt, nothing. 3 lbs, 1 oz packed weight, for a 2-person, freestanding, dbl-walled BA product. At 6'1" and 190 lbs, this is roomy enough for me and all my gear, with room to spare. Or, it'll sleep two adults with gear stored in large vestibule. Sells for $339.95, will sacrifice for $200.00 plus shipping. http://www.bigagnes.com/Products/Det...t/SeedhouseSL2 Both tents are pristine, and are great for moist environs, ground sleeping, fast hiking, treeless, or just everyday, high-performance sheltering. Paypal only. Best offers will be considered (keep 'em real, please), and I will answer all inquiries. My only trade interest for either one would might be for a great UL backpack at about 50-60 liters or so of comparable value, or a nice sized top quilt of comparable value. I wanna move these quickly, so let me know. Thanks All!!! br

Detail

Tags