[For Sale] Barely used 2015 Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 sleeping bag with hydrophobic down - $275 incl shipping to CONUS

Bought this new over the summer, and used it 5 nights out, all times with a silk sleeping bag liner between myself and the bag and stored in the large mesh storage bag it comes with. It's a fantastic bag and in new condition, kept me warm in the high 20s with the liner and thermals and beanie. I'm selling it as I've just been gifted a down quilt so no longer need this. It's the current year's model, weighs 1 pound 6 ounces, has 800-fill Q.Shield down (hydrophobic goose down) so it maintains its loft better when wet, packs down with the included polysil compression sack to a bit bigger than a Nalgene bottle in size.. comes with original tags, mesh storage sack, and compression stuff sack. Paid $380+tax, asking $275 incl shipping.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/iG6rZ

Official blurb: Q.Shield advance water repellency technology protects individual down fibers from moisture so they retain loft and insulation properties; Q.Shield won't wear off Insulated with lightweight and compressible Q.Shield 800-fill-power goose down to keep you warm With a lower-limit European Norm (EN) rating of 28°F, the Phantom 32 is a versatile bag for lightweight adventures into the mountains Performance mummy cut features a snug overall fit that positions the down insulation close to the body, maximizing warmth and minimizing weight without restrictiveness Nylon shell is lightweight and tear resistant; fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to repel moisture Tight 5-in. baffle spacing keeps down from shifting and prevents cold spots Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to eliminate cold spots Multi-baffled, tailored hood lies close along the sides of neck and face for easy warmth Ergonomic collar drapes comfortably over neck and shoulders, sealing out drafts; no need to cinch it unless the temperature outside is close to bag's limit When it's cold enough to cinch down the hood, the down-insulated face gasket snugs comfortably and holds in warmth Full-length, 2-way zipper has locking sliders that stay in place when the bag is partially unzipped for ventilation Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 sleeping bag comes with a mesh storage sack and stuff sack European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons across brands with other EN-rated bags

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags