Quilts, tarps, and hammocks.

Warbonnet superfly. Purchased off forum and have never used. Comes with timeouts and some Dutch goodies attached. $130.00 Hammeck Breezy green in color double layer. $80.00 Dream hammock danger bird order # 2050 comes with everthing and some extras. Dutch party lights, and a haggle. $175.00 Jackrbetter gray lock 4 under quilt used for one weekend. $180.00 Jacksrbetter old rag mountain top quilt used for one weekend. $200.00 Hammock made by someone off this forum to resemble a warbonnet blackbird. Great hammock sleeps good. $150.00 Leighlo under quilt bought off forum I would say it's good to 30 degrees. $120.00 Wilderness logics tadpole tarp with Dutch bling and 4 tent stakes form Dutchware. Also comes with snake skins I made. Not the best but they work. $90.00 Dutch summer cover never used coves with stuff sack I made. $50.00 Cook kit includes fancy feast stove, pot, lid, and a couple of other things $25.00 Hodgepodge of diy stuff. Includes Dutch stuff. Some sil nylon and some other stuff. $25.00 All prices include shipping. image.jpgimage.jpg