FS: Sportiva Miuras, 43.5 $15

|
Cleaning out the gear bins and getting rid of the older stuff that doesn't get used anymore. I have bought & sold on MP many times. Paypal is fine, I will pay fees so you can be protected. Buyer pays shipping.

La Sportiva Miura size 43.5 $15 These are an older pair that I used for DWS, hence their "clean" look & lack of foot smell. One shoe really needs a resole/rand.

miura

miura

miura

miura toes

heels

Cams $10 each: Wild Country Technical Friend #2. Comparable in size to a #1 Camalot. Rebuilt by Wired Bliss with new trigger wires and sling. Good spring action, functions perfectly.
DMM Four Cam Units, #1.5 ( a little smaller than a .75 Camalot) & #1 ( a little smaller than a .5 Camalot). These have new, extendable slings. The 1.5 has new trigger wires from Wired Bliss. Both have good spring action. The 1.5 is a little wonky at rest and some of the lobes are offset. When retracted everything lines up and places fine but it looks odd. SOLD
cams

cams

cam lobes

I can send more pics to interested parties if needed.
Also open to trades, items I'm looking for: Petzl Dart forefeet, green & yellow Aliens, DMM offset nuts, biners-wiregates & regular size lockers, size L crack gloves-Ocun or OR, 60L duffle bag.

Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags