Gear for sale or trade

Hello, I have some gear for sale or trade. I'm looking to upgrade to some lighter weight gear. Ultimately, I'd like to get an MLD, Burn pack; a Zpacks, Hexamid, Solplex tent and a Zpacks, 10* regular width (56") long length (6' 1") sleeping bag.

1.) Ground pad: Therm-a-rest, Neoair trekker: its a small and weighs 9oz. I think its 20"x48" Its in great shape and doesn't have any leaks or issues. It has about 2 weeks of use. I think it's the first edition and has the "loud" material. It never bothered me nor did I have any complaints from trail mates or strangers. stored deflated and unrolled and flat. I bought it new on Amazon for $100 in late 2011. $75 OBO

2.) Backpack: 2013 Osprey, Exos 58; its jungle green and a medium in size. The pack is in good shape. I took it to New Zealand for a 2.5 month trip. It has about 3 weeks of trail use. It has a small snag in the mesh water bottle pocket from a barb wire fence. This pack comes with a Osprey rain fly that is also in great shape. Bought new for $250 in 2012. $150 OBO

3.) Tent: 2013 Big Agnes, Fly Creek UL 1; it has about 15 nights of use, it's in great shape with no tears in fly or mesh and the zippers are great, etc. It comes with a matching ground cloth, gear loft and is seam sealed. Stored in X-large stuff sack. Bought new in 2012 for $350 plus $50 for ground cloth and $30 for gear loft. $250 OBO

4.)Sleeping-bag: Western Mountaineering, Bristlecone, -10 degree, down; very gently used with no holes, stains etc. I'll have it professionally cleaned before sale or trade. Stored in XL WM stuff sack. It's 6'6" semi-rectangular with full collar. Bought new in 2012 for $880. Asking $700 OBO.

I'm open to trading or selling any items in combination or adding cash or for selling my gear and buying new gear. I'm not desperate to sell or upgrade, so please no low-ball offers. All my gear is in good to great condition with minimal use and responsible storage.

I also have some trekking poles, alcohol stoves, gaiters, caplilene, a MH bivy and an older MH 15 * down sleeping bag that are in good condition. I just didn't want to take the time to describe them right now. Last, is a first edition (2005?) Golite, Jam 50 in red with black straps, pockets etc. She weighs over a lb. (21oz.) and she's been my baby, used and taken care of as my daily pack to walk in and out of my remote AK cabin for the last year. We shared about 50 AT miles in 2008. Other than she's been to Africa in 2013. Mostly I've used her as a carry-on or for putzing around town or school over the years. She still has the ice ax loops and the zippers are good condition. There are few small scrapes or snags but nothing big or problematic. I'm open to offers on the gear and I can describe the earlier mentioned but not detailed items at your request.

I'm willing to sell my gear at reasonable/fair prices, trade for your gear or you buying me new gear in trade for my used gear. I'm open to any combination of cash, trade or new items. I'm really easy going and open to offers and suggestions. I'll pay shipping on gear sent from AK you pay shipping on gear sent from your state or the manufacturer of the new gear.

I'll take trades for:
New/gently used Zpacks, Solplex tent ($535 retail from Zpacks).
New/gently used Zpacks, 10* regular width (56") and long length (6' 1") sleeping bag ($420 retail from Zpacks).
New/gently used 2014 MLD, Burn pack ($305 retail from MLD w/accessories) UL pack-lid, 2 waist-belt pockets, 2 shoulder strap gear pouches, 2 shoulder strap water bottle pouches.

Please feel free to comment on the prices or ask questions about the gear. I'll send pics via text or email if necessary. If you think the prices are too high just let me know, I'll consider any info. or input.

~tundra