Warbonnet Blackbird XLC and Superfly Tarp Combo

I would prefer to sell this as a package deal. I purchased this setup to enable a family member to go on a camping trip, and my second DH will be here soon, and, I don't need three....... So....... Warbonnett Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double Layer in Olive Green with Whoopies or buckles.... Your choice. ($220). Brand new, less than 1 month. Only used one night! Warbonnett Superfly Tarp in Olive Brown ($140) with Pole Mod ($45) and Dutchware continuous ridgline with Tato Tarp Connectors in Yellow Zing It ($34.95) The Superfly has been seam sealed at the tie out points with SilNet and only used four nights. Total value is $439.95 not including shipping or wait time. I would like to sell for $395 shipped to the lower 48. I also have four, green glowire corner tie outs (6 foot) with Dutchware Tarp Worms and Shock cord, and 4 door Tie outs in green glowire with Dutchware Tarp Worms with shock cord and Metal Mitten hooks. Total shipped with tie outs $420 to the lower 48. Photos below. Hammock in photos is my DH, not the BB XLC. I don't have any of the BB XLC setup, as it was only one night. Picture 012.jpg Picture 016.jpg Picture 019.jpg 3220af2869c1d6c6b6e623aa774ccb5b.jpg Picture 006.jpg

Detail

Tags