Solo Tent freestanding/ bug tent free standing/ tarp-rainfly free standing

2lb shelter or choose a full double wall tent at 3lb. I Purchased this new and is lightly used; each time it has been set up it' has been carefully used with a DIY sinlon ground sheet and looks near new. This is a totally freestanding solo tent that can be configured as just a net tent, fly and groundsheet (that is included), or as a true double wall tent. Easy to set up and take down, used on a few over-nighters and for 3 nights on Mt Whitney. I have switched out zipper pulls, tie-outs, and guylines to reflective blue glow cord (lightened it up a few oz) This is the all grey version Velocity 1 tent with the two net pockets with glow in the dark attachment for night light to hang from. I have some aluminum Shepard stakes this came with this that I will include, I always used my carbon stakes to keep it as light as possible... you can get away with just 2 stakes for full set up with a vestibule or zero stakes without rainfly! I really like this tent but I am going to more of a tarp setup in my quest for UL, I hope I don't regret selling this.... EMS Velocity 1 tent in all grey (click for review)

paypal friends&family $150 shipped

I am 5.10 with plenty of head room with or without the net tent when sitting up. No problem at all with condensation. Huge vestibule for pack, side entry! Wider shoulder and head area with two net shelves to stow items.
17oz fly wieght, 17oz bug net bathtub floor wieght, 3.5oz DIY sinylon ground sheet, 13 oz for DAC pole structure

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags