[FS] Custom Borah Ultralight Bug Bivy, New

I have a never used Borah bug bivy. I got it a few months ago to use with a tarp, but I changed my setup and ended up not needing to ever use it.

It's 78 inches long with a right side zipper. The side zipper is more convenient than the standard chest zipper for getting into your sleeping bag. The last two feet are M90 instead of mesh, making a waterproof splashguard for the foot of your sleeping bag. The bathtub floor is higher than normal, stopping any splashes that might hit the side of the bivy. There are two grosgrain anchor points (one at the head and one at the knees) to keep the mesh away from your face, torso, and legs. There are anchor points for stakes at the head and the feet of the bivy. All of these features were specially requested, so it would be difficult to find a better bug bivy for the price.

Comes with silnylon stuff sack.

I'm asking for $60 plus shipping, which should only be a few dollars seeing how light it is and how small it packs up. This originally cost around $100 to have commissioned, so I think my price is reasonable. Shipping shouldn't cost too much as it only weighs around 7 ounces.

Thanks for looking!

Here are quite a few pictures. Let me know if there are any more you want.

Detail

Tags