Simply Light Designs Trail Lair 10' SL 1.6oz grey hammock w/built in bugnet

I bought this in May of 2014. It's been a great hammock, but it's time to make some room for some new gear. The details: Grey 1.6 fabric SLD Trail Lair 10 foot single layer hammock with the double zipper option, SLD fixed amsteel ridgeline (102.5 inches), black double ended sil stuff sack, amsteel continuous loops (1 red, 1 grey), bugnet bag (clipped inside the hammock), and a set of red amsteel whoopies w/bead. I believe the weight is around 19 oz with the items listed. Note, the 1.6oz fabric is rated to 200 lbs. I'm 185 and 5"10 and I fit perfectly. Here's the link to SLD website: http://www.simplylightdesigns.com/ca...roducts_id/331 A couple things: I've used this as my bug season hammock and there are some spots here and there from them getting swatted. Also, about a year ago, I rolled over on my watch that had come unclipped from the ridgeline and it caused a dime sized tear in the bottom. I sent it back to Jared at SLD and he repaired it with a clear patch on both sides with no ill effects on performance. There was also a very small hole (less than 4mm) in the bugnet that I repaired with tenacious tape. It has also been washed per SLD instructions. Thanks for looking. I'm asking $110 with free shipping in the CONUS and I'll cover all paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags