Price drops! Cheap Baselayers, G3 skins (153-163cm), Arcteryx harness, Scarpa Phantom Guide 45.5, Suunto Vector, Alpine Shield helmet, Nomic pick

|
DROPPED A WHOLE BUNCH OF PRICES!

My gear closet is absolutely overflowing and I need to clear out stuff that doesn't get used. Some of this stuff is basically free (over 80% off). Anything can be picked up in Boulder with cash. Otherwise, I can take Paypal, Chase Quickpay, Venmo, or Google Wallet.

Shipping is at buyer’s cost. I usually ship using 2/3 day USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. Buy a bunch of stuff and I'll ship for free.

All items from a smoke-free, pet-free household.

I can definitely be persuaded to make trades. I am looking for:
  • Blue Ice Boa ice tool umbilicals
  • #2 RP stopper and #4 Wild Country rock
  • Pocket aider
  • #5 and #6 C4
  • Alpinist Magazine issues #37,38,42,46-52 in good condition
  • Inexpensive automatic crampon like G12, Vasak, or Sabertooth. Older models are fine.

Cheap baselayers!
Clearing out my drawer of stuff I don't wear anymore. Everything has been laundered prior to listing for sale.

$75 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING. Get totally covered for the entire season for less than the cost of a single Patagonia Capilene shirt. (Or see individual prices below)

TOPS
  • "Ascension" brand. Men's medium. Black. Has a couple runs in the weave on one arm, but no holes. Fits me, but is snug. - $10
  • Zoo York waffle print henley (white) with thumb loops in the wrist. Kinda steezy. Men's Large. Moisture wicking, warm, no cotton. Some stains. I've worn it playing paintball and cooking - I think I splattered some pasta sauce cooking in a hut once. - $5 dirtbag special
  • Uniqlo turtleneck. Men's Large (fits next to skin). Silk weight, gray, never worn. Quite nice, actually. - $12
  • Grey fleece beanie. Clean. Worn either once or never at all. $10
  • Hand crocheted touque. Didn't really need it, but purchased it anyway in a fundraiser for a TGR user to help with his medical bills. Navy with white. Very thick and luxurious, just not my style. $15

BOTTOMS (left to right)
  • Duofold, waffle knit, lightweight but very warm. Mens Large $15
  • Marmot Techwick heavy weight. Men's Medium. Warmest you can get before going to Powerstretch. Awesome. Just a touch too short for me (but I'm 6'2"). $20
  • Polarmax Thermolite. Men's Large. Densest weave of all. Could be worn as a baselayer or an outer layer running/aerobic tight. $15

Suunto Vector HR - Heartrate/Altimeter watch - $160 (dropped to $135)
In decent overall condition. Cosmetics are a bit rough but it's 100% functionally solid. Plenty of surface scuffs to the bezel and crystal (rock climbing, duh). It’s also missing one of the tiny screws that hold the band. It's been missing for at least 2+ months and I wear the watch every day, so it hasn't been an issue for me. ***If this sells for my asking price I will order you a brand new replacement "Strap Kit" and have it shipped directly to and you’ll receive a whole new wrist band and screws.*** Also includes the optional Heart Rate chest strap. In good condition, only used 6-7 times. You do NOT need to use the chest strap if you don't want to.

Wild Country Rock Lite helmet with "Alpine Shield" - $60 (dropped to $49)
Very cool helmet concept. Normal foam helmet, but with removable hard plastic overshell for more dangerous conditions (i.e. ice or alpine climbing). I really like it, I just have 3 other helmets and don't need this many. The helmet has little various scrapes and dings from general use, standing up into roofs, etc, but has never sustained a major hit and I would consider it 100% safe for my own usage. It was worn entirely in winter (e.g. with a beanie underneath) so the foam liner and straps never got soaked with sweat or smell funky.

Arcteryx R275LT, size large - $60 (dropped to $49)
Ultralight sport climbing, glacier travel, alpine climbing harness. Barely used, everything in good shape, no visible signs of wear or frayed stitching. Size Large. I wear 33" pants and I cinch this down with 1" of belt left. Would probably be ideal for anyone with a 32.5" - 37" waist.

G3 Alpnist skins, 100mm wide, 153-163cm - $90 (dropped to $79)
Brand new in the box including storage pouch, skin savers, instructions, etc. 100mm width. "XSHORT" length which fits 153-163cm skis. Trimming tool is also included, although full disclosure, I used it once on another pair of skins but it's still in perfect condition obviously.

Mountainsmith "Day" Lumbar Pack - $45
Lightly used, bottom has a couple nicks/scuffs, everything else is great. Perfect for fast and light day hikes and keeps your back cool and sweat-free. Includes the shoulder-straps accessory. MSRP is $75+$25 for the shoulder straps.

Petzl Nomic Cascade Pick – $59 (dropped to $50)
Brand new, sealed package. Rare, discontinued, best Nomic pick ever for waterfall ice. Rare and discontinued. It has a shallower angle than the new "Ice" picks, which means a smoother swing, less "chopping" at the ice, and easier to clean. Selling for what I paid for it (EDIT: Now selling for less than I paid!).

Scarpa Phantom Guide size 45.5 (11.5) - $360 (dropped to $315)
Only selling because I was gifted a brand new pair in the exact same size. I planned on using these for another 2-3 seasons. I covered all the outer seams and the front of the toe with Seamgrip to prolong the boots' lives and it's working great. The outer itself is in excellent shape but 80% of the seamgrip has worn off which gives it a "rough" look. Keep in mind the wear is to the seamgrip, not the boot. Inside, the zippers and pull loop are in perfect functional condition and the zipper has been routinely maintained with the silicone lubricant included with the boot.

They obviously show some wear, but overall are in very good shape, with no damage. Even the fabric lace eyelets are totally solid. Zipper is smooth, the soles are not heavily worn, etc. Buy some ice boots at nearly 50% off the $610 MSRP.

Close up of a seam reinforced with Seamgrip

Rebel GTX Carbon 45.5 - $199
SOLD

G3 ION 12 binding - $415
SOLD

Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody, Men’s Medium - $165
SOLD

Suunto Core altimeter watch - $140
SOLD