FS: EMS Velocity 1 freestanding tent (all grey version)

I Purchased this new and have for your consideration a very lightly used EMS Velocity 1 tent in all grey (click for review) that has been carefully used with a DIY sinlon ground sheet. This is a totally freestanding solo tent that can be configured as just a net tent, fly and groundsheet (that is included), or as a true double wall tent. Easy to set up and take down, used on a few over-nighters and 3 nights on Mt Whitney. I have switched out zipper pulls, tie-outs, and guylines to reflective blue cord (got the stuff at rei and lightened it up a few oz) I will get pics over the weekend- this is the all grey version with the two net pockets with glow in the dark attachment for night light. I have the aluminum Shepard stakes this came with somewhere- I always used my carbon stakes to keep it as light as possible... you can get away with just 2 stakes for set up with vestibule or zero stakes without rainfly! I really like this tent but I am trying to fund a Zpacks Hexamid while diving headfirst into my quest for UL, I hope I don't regret selling this.
$150 shipped to your door, paypal f/f please.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags