XL Hammock - Simply Light Designs 11 1/2' x 70" Trail Lair DL

I am selling my Trail Lair in order to cut some pack size and weight. Specs are as follows... SLD Trail Lair 11 1/2' x 70" Double layer 2.4 oz Coyote Brown 7/64" Amsteel fixed ridge line Two-sided bug net (which means it can be zipped back and stored in the included peak bag) 4 tie-outs/underquilt attachment points #5 zipper - 2 pulls that can be positioned anywhere you desire Non-asym (no head left or right ... You can lay either direction) Comes with cinch buckles and 15' 3000lb tree straps. Matching double ended stuff sack. I added reflective line to the zipper pulls for ease of use and greater night visibility. I am only 5'11" and 185lbs so this hammock is way more than I need. Very comfortable...as a matter of fact, I didn't put it up for sale until I got a chance to hang in my new one to make sure it was as comfortable. I bought it new in May 2014 and have had about 15 nights in it. Hammock is like new, the straps may have some tree sap on them. Over $200 new.... I will sell for $175 shipped CONUS (will ship elsewhere for difference) image.jpg image.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags