Hammocks & Quilts

The quilts were purchased back in Spring in anticipation of being used once the weather got cold, but I changed my camping sleeping arrangements before getting a chance to put them to use (bought a trailer and RTT). The quilts were stored separately in their own Rubbermaid Action Packers. Non-smoking & non-pet home. I take extremely good care of all my gear and these items are like new (not to mention I never even got a chance to use any of the quilts or the Superfly). All equipment is standard length and width. All Prices Include Shipping To The Continental United States HH Scout Zip with rainfly and compression sack (never even removed from package) - $65 HH Hyperlite Asym Zip with Hex Rainfly, Whoopie Slings, Dutch Clips & compression sack (lightly used) - $155 HG 50 Degree Burrow (TQ) (Coyote Brown Exterior / Black Interior) (never used) - $145 HG 20 Degree Burrow (TQ) (Coyote Brown Exterior / Black Interior) (never used) - $205 HG 20 Degree Incubator (UQ) (Coyote Brown Exterior / Black Interior) (never used) - $205 WB Superfly (Olive Brown) (seam sealed & tested, but never used) - $115 HH Hyperlite Asym Zip w/20 Degree Incubator set up on a hammock stand. 1.jpg 20 Degree Burrow & 20 Degree Incubator. Burrow & Incubator.jpg HH Hyperlite Asym Zip set up on a hammock stand. HH & Stand.jpg Superfly set up when I seam sealed it. IMG_0077.jpg