Shoes: Men's (10) Inov-8 RocLite 295, Vasque Boots, Keen Shoes, Merrell Shoes, Inov-8 RocLite 268 (Womens-11), Superfeet Inserts

All Prices include US48 shipping via Priority Mail. Prices are paypal friends, please add 3.5% for goods.
1) Men's Inov-8 Roclite 295 (US10)- Black - Brand New in box. Decided to stick with regular running shoes for now. $70 shipped

2) Men's Vasque "Breeze" Boots (US10) - Brown - Freshly waxed with sno-seal. No insoles. I used superfeet with them (not included, but offered below), you can put in any insole or insert and it would work. Fair to good shape, tons of tread left, these will be good for many more miles. $45 shipped

3) Keen "Bryce" Shoes - (US10.5) - Brown - Nice leather hiking shoes. Also freshly waxed with sno-seal. No insoles, provide your own. Again, lots of tread left on these. Some wear showing at the heel area, but no impact on comfort or functionality. $45 shipped

4) Merrell "Chameleon 5" GoreTex Men's Hiking Shoes (US10.5) - Brown - Picked these up at the REI garage sale last year. I believe the reason is because tiny strips of rubber are peeling from the front toe area (this is purely cosmetic and has nothing to do with the adhesion of the toe cap/sole to the shoe). I tried to show it in the photo. No insoles. Lots of tread left on the vibram soles. $40

5) Women's Inov-8 Roclite 268 (US womens 11) - Teal/Grey - Brand New in the box. Bought these for the wife, but went a different direction. $70 shipped.
I have one pair of green superfeet and one pair of blue superfeet that I will sell for $15/ea, with the purchase of a pair of shoes above. They usually sell for $25-30 used. Both pairs are untrimmed, Size E (Men's US 9.5-11, W US 10.5-12).

Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags