10' Roaming Gnome and WB Edge tarp

Hello, I've decided to switch setups a bit and I'm going to be selling some of my gear. Up first is a Dream Hammock 10' Roaming Gnome Hammock in single layer 1.8 Night Grid Camo with continuous loops, original stuff sack and strap anchor suspension. Purchased in July of 2014, it's in excellent shape. I have only slept in the hammock about 15 times or so. The hammock comes with 4' tree huggers and 8' leads. The suspension is in very good condition. Hammock weighs approximately 22oz with everything included. Paypal preferred. Asking $130 Shipped Up Next is a 11' Warbonnet Edge Tarp also purchased in July of 2014, same amount of use as the hammock. Tarp comes with the original stuff sack, 30' continuous Lash-It ridgeline with Prussics, Dutch Hooks and a Stinger. Also comes with MountainGoat Tarp sleeves and Dutch Tarpworms with Zing-it. Tarp weighs approximately 13oz with everything included. Paypal preferred. Asking $130 shipped. Per forum policy first "I'll take it" gets it. Pm me for payment/shipping details. I currently have jury duty this week, so my communication may not be as prompt as I would like. But I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking! -Chris

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags