FS/FT: OR Extravert Gloves, Eddie Bauer Guide Gloves, Arcteryx Nozone Hip Pads for webbing waist belts, MTB stuff

|
Items located in Seattle. Quoted prices include shipping to lower 48.

Possibly open to trades for:
DMM brassies
OR Ferrosi Hoody medium
BD X4 size .3

Outdoor Research Extravert Gloves Men's Medium - not the newest generation to hit the market this fall, but the prior one. Got these last year, and didn't really uses them. $25 shipped

Eddie Bauer Guide Gloves Medium. A snug dextrous fit for a medium; love everything about them except the knit cuff. Worn once on a day trip, never even applied the Nikwax (comes with). $50 shipped.

Spare hip pods from the last generation Arcteryx Nozone 45 pack. These slide over your fixed webbing belt. Could be a handy add-on to your Arcteryx Alpha series packs or a CCW Chernobyl. $25 shipped.
RockShox Revelation RCT3 Dual Position Air 140 120 29" Maxle 20 Fork. Ridden about 50 hours in 2013, replaced seals and oil and then got a new bike been in the closet for a year and a half and I don't think I'm gonna use it on my next build like I planned. $225 shipped.

New-in-box Light and Motion Seca 1700 Race cycling headlight. This is a bad mamma jamma perfect for night MTB riding, and I got it when I thought I'd be doing more singletrack shredding in the dark. My interests changed and I haven't even put it to use. $175 shipped.

Pics uploaded tonight.
Veet 1

Very 2

Pods 1

Pods 2

Guide 1

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags