FS GG Gorilla, MLD Starlite

Gossamer Gear Gorilla, $150

I bought this new back in 9/2013 thinking it would be my go to pack but after about 200 miles of trying its torso just wasn’t right for me and its sat in the closet since then. Its got a little trail grime and an abrasion/snag on the lower side of the outer mesh pocket and a small snag in the mesh neither of which seem to effect the pockets functioning. Its a solid pack and has plenty of life in it. Its the gray dyneema so not the current version but the one right before. Medium hip belt and medium pack.

Six Moon Designs Starlite Pack, Asking $80 shipped to your door

I got this back in 2010 off of gear swap and its honestly sat in my closet other than one night out where I learned I just wasn’t quite ready for a frameless pack.
The original sale said medium length hip belt (no pockets), standard length shoulder pads. Good condition. No tears, holes or abrasions. The draw cord on the back pocket has been replaced with a longer (white ) cord. Has some trail grime, some fraying on the very last (longest) torso length loop, and a very small snag repaired on one side mesh pocket. Its been in a closet since then and I was hoping someone might actually want to use the thing. Would prefer paypal friends and family shipped to the CONUS but just let me know if you’re interested or have any questions