FS Closet Cleaning Men's Large Pants and Hoodie

Several items to move out of my closet and into outdoor use. Prices include shipping in CONUS. PM me if interested or any questions. All items are in slightly used, good condition.
REI Airflyte Hoodie- Size Large $35. Grey color. Thumb loops, I put a small dart in the hood opening to tighten up the fit. (It was an effective wind scoop before.) very clean, like new.
North Face Trekking Pants- $20. Khaki color. 34" waist. 9.2 oz in my scale. Nice lightweight fabric. Drawstring/Elastic waist and belt loops. Cargo pocket on left thigh, rear velcro closed pocket. Front pockets are quick drain mesh. Gusseted crotch. A couple of spots from tree pitch on seat,(two 1/4 inch in diameter, three 1/6 inch in diameter).
GoreTex PacLite Rain Pants Mens Large.$40. Charcoal grey color. Elastic waist with Shock Cord tightening. Waterproof Side zippers are almost full length- they end 5 1/2 inches below the top of the waist so you don't have a zipper digging into you when wearing a pack hipbelt over the pants. (it sounds weird but works). Velcro closure to adjust the ankle cuff. 11 oz on my scale. Nicely compressable. I sewed black pack cloth onto the seat after scratching the seat on a glissade. Otherwise like new condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags