FS: Jackets; Icebreaker, Patagonia, Sierra Designs, Moonstone Down Vest, MYOG

Down sizing and trying to clear out things I convinced myself I don't need or feel I can do without. PM me if interested, so I don't get double payments. You can reply to the thread, but I don't check it as often.

Patagonia Ice Field Jacket. H2ONo outer fabric with Primaloft lining. Excellent used condition, with only a minor amount of wear by the right armpit from shoulder strap rub (only visible on the grid parts of the lighter brown fabric, didn't really show when I took the photo). Nice duel brown color (darker is heavier duty fabric).
Men's Small.
$100 shipped priority
Icebreaker Sierra Full Zip Hoody. Real fleece 260 merino wool (smooth on the outside, soft and fuzzy on the inside). Dark brown. Euro zip (opposite).
Men's Small.
$50 shipped priority
Mountain Hardwear synthetic liner gloves. Used but not abused, a little light piling.
Sized as a Small.
$5 when purchased w/something else.
Moonstone Down Puffy Vest. There's a damage line running from the neck to the third baffle down, got snagged on something. Some crude stitching holding all but one of the holes closed. The rest of the vest is in excellent condition. Perfect if you want to stay warm and don't care what you look like.
Black, Men's Small.
$25 shipped priority.
Sierra Designs Hurricane Rain Jacket. Excellent used condition. Looks hardly used.
Men's Small
$30 shipped
YKK aquaseal waterproof zipper, vislon teeth, closed. Measures 25.75" long with the opening being 22" long. Zipper mounted on a thick rubber material, not fabric w/a water resistant coating. Never been sewn on.
$35 shipped each, I have two. More than half off.
I got Event from a manufacturer before it was widely available. I could only get my hands on stuff with a more wear-resistant face fabric (heavier), but it's a nice matte brown color and 3 layer. Perfect for gaiters, mitts, or bottom of stuff sacks.
Two main pieces
-42"x44" (with extra chunks on both ends)
-44"x34" (weighs ~5oz for this piece to give you an idea)
-A few random triangles.
$40 shipped.