Before Winter season sale

|
EMAIL WORKS BEST!!!

All prices are WITHOUT shipping unless otherwise noted in description. I dropped a bunch of weight and selling off my clothing, willing to trade for gear or REI gift cards. Will accept Paypal as a gift or you pay Fees, and USPS money order.

Looking for:
-Alien cams Black to Red in good shape
-C3 size 000, 00, 0
-X4 size .1, .2
-BD stopper set 4-13
-Petzl Quarks (either gen)
-BD Vipers (orange or new only)
-BD Cobras (current model carbon only)
-BD Haul bag (smallest size)

Heres what I have:

1. Thermarest ProLite Small- Used for aprox. 700 miles on the PCT this past season. Purchased from Mt. Laguna gear shop, shipped it home when I hit the Sierras for a bigger one. Has "HIKER TO TOWN" written in sharpie on it. Some stains from oil (cooking in tent) and dirt. Comes with bag. $40.00 Shipped

2. Gregory Denali Pro SIZE Medium - Had this pack for awhile now. Used on quite a few trips, and flew with it a few times. It is WELL used, with a few minor rips and tears. Also has name written on back of lid that WILL be crossed out before I send with sharpie. Inside of pack has worn parts on the liner. Shown in pic. It functions as it should though. So if cosmetics don't matter to you, just functionality, then this is for you, because it's good to go! $75.00 Shipped!!! It's probably $15-20 to ship this thing...

3. Victornox Waterproof pants SIZE XL - Used them a handful of times when my main ones were soaked through after days of climbing. Has a tear from crampons. Otherwise great shape. $50.00 Shipped

4. ENO Hammock Rain Fly - Used a handful of seasons while I was guiding in Cali. Works like it should, no holes, doesn't leak, includes all the guy lines. $50.00 Shipped

5. The North Face Free Thinker SIZE XXL - Goretex pro shell, recco beacon, barley worn. Excellent condition, $80.00 Shipped

6. Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket SIZE XL - used on the PCT this past season. It was washed recently in accordance with WM care, so it smells fine. Minor hole under duct tape. Other than that in good shape. May have a minor feather coming out here or there. Plenty of life left for years and years. $150.00 Shipped.

7. Astral Rescue PFD SIZE L to XL - used when I guided in TN. Has NACHO written on back in paint pen. Comes with orange whistle and NRS boat knife. Used in Great shape. Foam is good to go. $100.00 Shipped.

8. Petzl M10 Crampons with EXTRAS! - Everything works on em, nothing wrong with them at all, just got newer ones to try and these have to go. Comes with 2 front points in good shape (last this entire season or more probably), 2 new front points, and 1 used dry tooling front point. Also has 2 extra foot bars, and a set of spacers. yellow anti ball should be replaced but will work. $100.00 Shipped.

9. BD axe leash - got in a trade, never used it. $12.00 Shipped

9.Reversino - never used. Gear bin marks, never racked. $15.00 Shipped

10. BD Dogbones - new, one has missing rubber. 7 total, $35.00 Shipped

11. La Sportiva alpine gaiter shoe SIZE 44 - used a little, in excellent shape. Grab these and go send something cold. Feet stay nice and toasty. I wear a size 44 Miuras for fit reference. $75.00 shipped

12. Patagonia Rain Shadow SIZE XL - its in great shape EXCEPT for the latex paint that got on it.... $25.00 Shipped since it's got paint on it. Still waterproof.

13. Patagonia Super Cell SIZE XL - used a few summers, now too big. Great jacket, super breathable. $80.00 Shipped

14. Mountain Hardware Light soft shell SIZE XL - its a thin soft-shell with no real lining. Meant for a cool fall day or cool summer night. Has some detergent stains... Great for climbing, always stayed tucked into my harness. $40.00 Shipped

15. Arcteryx base layer SIZE XL - model unknown. reminds me of the R1 but softer and thinner. Keeps you warm though. Has some use on it, tiny hole near armpit and heavier use on sleeves. Was pretty expensive, since it's to big for me, selling, otherwise i'd keep it. $40.00 Shipped

16. Patagonia R1 hoody size XL - excellent shape, used a handful of times. Too hot for me. $75.00 Shipped.

17. OR Firebrand Gloves size XL - has the insert and shell. Brand new condition, never taken outside. $140.00 Shipped.

18.00 set of 5 Draws - doggones in good shape for the team draws (went to PETZL in west valley and they confirmed they're safe to climb on). Excellent for others, niners in good shape. $65.00 Shipped

EMAIL WORKS THE BEST