FS Zpacks Solplex Tent $399 shipped

For sale is my white Zpacks Solplex tent. I used this tent on my thru hike of the Pacific Crest Trail this year so this tent has had plenty of use but it still performs perfectly fine. I honestly slept under the stars whenever I could so during my 4 month thru hike I used it maybe half the time. One zipper stopped working at the end of the hike but I have already sent it to Zpacks who fixed it and has already returned it to me. There was one tiny tear in an insignificant place that was immediately fixed with cuben fiber tape on both sides. The tape is clear also so it is very hard to find the original spot. I removed the guy lines because they were very dirty so you will need to purchase new guylines if you don't already have some.

I have a full set of micro-line locks that I will include with the tent, they are very handy for creating adjustable guy lines.

I also have both collapsible poles to set the tent up with if you don't use trekking poles so let me know if you would be interested in buying those for a bit extra as well. Could even include some new ultralight zpacks stakes.

I did my best to give this tent a deep cleaning as soon as the trip was over. Feel free to email me with questions at

[email protected]

I can include pictures in my emails. Thanks all and happy trails!