CONAN! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE? A MARPAT hammock, REI boots and Sierra Designs Dri-Canvas pants!

For Sale: NOTE: If you buy all three items, the discounted price will be $180.00 shipped cont. US, Paypal only. That's a killer deal! *Sierra Designs Dri-Canvas pants, size 38 X 32, color KELP. Brand new with tags! Worn once to try on. Like my Haglofs pants better. http://www.sierradesigns.com/product/dricanvas-pant $45.00 shipped cont. US, Paypal only. DSCF7607.jpg DSCF7613.jpg DSCF7614.jpg *DIY Single layer 1.6 oz, rip-stop MARPAT hammock with Dynaglide whoopie slings and ridge line. MARPAT ridge line organizer with water bottle pass-through (like Dream Hammocks) included as well as asym Knotty mods. GREAT hammock that has been well used, but is still going strong. No rips/tears, funny smells, etc. Dynaglide slings will have to be replaced in a few months, but should work until spring with moderate use. I would rate this hammock at 250 lbs. or less user weight limit (when I made it, I was 250 and used it for 1 year, now i'm 215 lbs and works even better!) Only selling to help fund my new Bonefire Whisper (wife's making me do it). Total weight in Marpat color coded stuff sack: 10.0 ounces. Weight of hammock without stuff sack, but with slings, ridge line and organizer: 9.5 ounces! Really hate to let this one go, so I won't be accepting any offers. $65.00 shipped cont. US, Paypal only. DSCF4983.jpg Under quilt NOT included. DSCF4958.jpg DSCF6758.jpg DSCF6760.jpg DSCF6683.jpg *2003 REI Spirit 2 GoreTex full leather heavy-weight mountaineering/hiking boots. I bought them, broke them in for two months and then put them away. Forgot I had these. Pulled them out last week and waterproofed them (redundant, since it has the GoreTex liner) with Snow Seal and replaced the old laces with army green 550 Para Cord. These were ridiculously expensive when I bought them. They were made by Raichle and are still being sold as the Raichle Mountain Quest GTX for $340.00. Awesome boots with no issues at all. 90% of the tread is left and are super comfy and broken in. Size 11.5 mens medium width. REI Spirit 2 specs: Vibram® outsoles for better traction, plus an improved full grain leather tongue. Dual-density carbon rubber Vibram® outsoles have a new lug pattern for better traction uphill and down, plus increased mud clearing . Padded ankle collars and padded, gusseted tongues have an improved shape to prevent shifting over forefoot and are made of full grain nubuck leather. Breathable full-grain nubuck leather uppers feature one-piece construction for durable support and easier waterproofing. Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® booties keep feet dry and comfortable, no matter what the weather . Polyurethane midsoles are designed with more rocker for a smooth stride; full-length nylon shanks add stability and shock absorption.Cambrelle® linings in front wick away moisture; leather lining in heels helps boots conform to the shape of your feet .Built-in rubber rands add protection from water and trail hazards; rubber toe caps add durability .Average weight-3lbs 10oz. $100.00/OBO shipped cont. US, Paypal only. http://www.summitpost.org/outdoor-ge...t-ii-men-s/291 http://www.sierratradingpost.com/rai...d-rei-spirits/ DSCF7598.jpg DSCF7599.jpg DSCF7601.jpg DSCF7602.jpg DSCF7603.jpg DSCF7604.jpg DSCF7605.jpg