FS: Patagonia, Arc'teryx, Vargo, Sea to Summit, Ray-Ban

Hi,

Please feel free to message me if you have more questions; I reply promptly to PMs. All prices are shipped to CONUS and paid via Paypal Friends & Family or add 3% for Services (but I have not found that to be necessary). If paid for before 3pm MST, I will quickly bike them over to the P.O. for shipment on the same-day. Thanks for looking!

1. Patagonia Down Sweater (2014, Size Large, Malachite Green) - Excellent condition. I took it overseas to Australia for two weeks, but it wasn't needed, so it sat in my hotel closet. I did a quick online search and could only find the malachite green on closeout in S/XXL sizing. Also, I took off the stock zipper pulls and put on some ZPacks Bright Yellow Z-Line.

$100 shipped

2. Arc'teryx Atom LT (2014, Size XL, Oxblood Red) - In great condition. The jacket is perfect, except for a few faded grease dots on the sleeves/center of the jacket from when I helped a gentleman get his bike working after witnessing him smack into a light pole on a rainy day. I took pictures of all the spots I could find. I also replaced the zipper pulls with ZPacks Bright Yellow Z-Line. Finally, I just washed the jacket with Nikwax Tech Wash maybe 15 minutes before posting this thread.

$120 shipped

3. Vargo Titanium Ultralight Nail Pegs - (Quantity: 10) - Excellent condition, I used them once to set up my Duplex at the park.

$30 shipped

4. Sea to Summit Aeros Ultralight Pillow - (2.1 oz including stuff sack, size regular) - Excellent condition (wrote 2.1oz on stuff sack). I also took this on my Australia trip as an airport pillow, used once in Melbourne airport on top of my jacket and promptly put it back in my bag where it disappeared.

$25 shipped

Ray-Ban Sunglasses (.91oz, unisex) - These were my hiking glasses for a year before my girlfriend got me a new set. I didn't really put them in a case (extra weight, come on...), so they've attained a bunch of little scratches on the lenses. Once you put them on, you can notice them a little, but I've never been distracted by them when looking at the view after summiting a mountain, for example. Frame is in perfect condition, so maybe switch out the lenses if you so choose.

$20 shipped