FS: HMG Ulta-Mid, Vargo Ti_Arc Backpack, and other gear

FS: a HMG Ulta-Mid 2, spruce green, with both the bug insert no floor, and the bug and floor insert for $750. This set up gave me a lot of flexibility. I used it a total of about 5 nights not counting practice setting up in the back yard. I am including the guy line cordage, but no stakes. If you want the pole straps that's $10. I also have cube repair tape for $10. This is a huge savings over buying new.

Vargo Ti-Arc backpack for $175. It's a great external frame backpack. The shoulder straps and back pad adjust to fit a wide range of sizes.

Also for sale is a Hennesy Explorer Ultralight with super shelter and rain fly for $150. This is an ever from the bottom hammock.

I am selling a Big Agnes insulated Double Z size large (brand new) for $75. It's a very comfortable pad, and relatively light.

Is anyone interested in a backpacker pantry oven (never used) for $45 and I will throw in some wicked good brownies, and supreme pizza mixes.

Please use PayPal and add the 3%, and I will let you know how much shipping is on each item.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags