FS; Granite Gear VC 60 Pack

I may regret this but I'm selling my Granite Gear VC 60 pack. It's by far the most comfortable pack I've ever carried. By some standards it's a very light pack weighing in at 2 lbs, 2 oz. It's like new condition. You could easily get this pack under 2 lbs if you trimmed all of the straps but I never did incase I wanted to sell it. I bought this pack to be a true 4 season or extended hike pack while still being lighter than the Osprey pack that I had before this one. Only used it a couple of times before I moved on to a Gossamer Gear Murmur. New these run for $200. I'm selling mine for $165 and I'll take care of the shipping and paypal costs to anywhere in the conus. The pack is a medium torso, medium belt. I'm 5'7" with a 33" waist and it fits me perfectly. Some of the features: -load lifters -stretchy pockets on the shoulder straps (small; only for something like chapstick) -Has a removable high density plastic frame which is why this pack carrys so well. If you want to get the pack under 2 lbs you can take it out and you end up with a sub 2 lb pack that can work as a day pack or for a multi-day winter pack. -Has a good compression system -has a hydration port I'm using the proceeds to fund a new ultralight pack Gideon IMG_2758.jpgIMG_2759.jpgIMG_2762.jpgIMG_2763.jpgIMG_2764.jpgIMG_2765 (1).jpgIMG_2766.jpgIMG_2765.jpgIMG_2790.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags