FS: Ice gear, boots screws, tools, crampons, etc

|
I've got some ice gear I haven't used in a few years and would like to unload.

Boots are Koflach Degree mens 8.5. The are my wife's and she used them a few times in Ouray. Probably 3-4 days. Almost brand new, a little dusty. Zero wear on the soles. Asking $140.

Tools: I used the CM Quasar and BD Rage together for a fair amount of climbing, probably over 2-3 years. In great shape and just a few little touch-up sharpenings. Picks still in great condition. Asking $100 each or both for $190.

Pro: BD Express ice screws $40 each. CM ice screw $25. Irbis titanium screws $10 each. Spectre ice piton $20. V-thread tool $5 Ice screw holsters $10 each (they work really well). Snarg ice pitons (perfect shape) $12 each. The screws are generally in very good shape and I always took care of them. They will need a bit of touch-up sharpening on the ends here and there. Some of the Irbis were never used.

Crampons: BD switchblades are M/L and were used very little (mostly my wife). Need a quick sharpening and ready to go. Don't think they make these anymore but they were BDs top crampon for a long time. $95.

CAMP Ice Invaders. I've used these a lot and they have been great. I've climbed all over the US from alpine to WI5 waterfall routes. I've sharpened them several times. You can still find replacement front points for them. My first crampons bought at IME in N. Conway. They have summited Mt. Washington (with me) almost every Christmas night from 1993-2013! Asking $45.

BD tool box. $20. Little wear.

Paypal and shipping not included. If these prices seem unreasonalble, let me know or make an offer.

Thanks,
Joe
Degree

Degree

Tools

Pro

Switchblades

Switchblades

Ice Invaders

BD Toolbox

Detail

Tags