WTT - My Golite Quest 80, for your...

Have you been looking for a large volume pack for this winter? One that’s big enough to swallow all your stuff but is still relatively light? Enter the Golite Quest 80. This is the 80 liter bag with both top and front access. It has an adjustable (size Men’s Large) frame that really transfers the weight onto your hips. It also has a handy top pocket for your go-to items.

What is the cost of this pack you may ask? Well, I am hoping to trade it for a smaller pack (something like an old Gossamer Gear Mariposa or Gorilla, ULA Circuit or CDT, or something along those lines). Vintage is not really a concern as long as there is life left in the pack (I am looking for something with a large torso and an XL hipbelt or something where I can buy a new hipbelt. A 2012 GG pack would be nice though). Note, there is one clip on the “kangaroo pouch” that is fraying, but still functional. This is the 2013 model as depicted in this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5dQ0HsEIg4

(Oh, and to make this easier, I am prepared to provide you with $10 to help the ease the cost of shipping your pack to me! Of course, I will pay the shipping of my pack to you).

PM me if you are interested in a trade.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags