FS: Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, Platypus, Merrell kids shoes

|
All prices include shipping/tracking within the US and assume Paypal F&F payment. (Or add 3% for fees if you prefer). I've had numerous transactions here, and have never had a problem either buying or selling using Paypal F&F. $5 discount for multiple items as long as I can fit them in the same package.

Patagonia "CSS" size 32 (32" waist) 3-layer WPB mid-weight shell pants with stretch, full waterproof side zips and crotch zipper, suspenders, integrated adjustable gaiter with velcro closure, thigh pocket. Waist is elasticized in the back with a nice microfleece lining on the waistband. These are realy nice pants that would be great for ice climbing/mountaineering/backcountry skiing. They also are in as new condition, I bought them online last year but they are too tight for my 33" waist so I have never used them. As far as I can tell they have never been used, but they are a few years old. $75
Patagonia

suspenders (removeable)

Side Zips and thigh pocket

Cuff detail

Patagonia GPIW T-shirt, Maroon, Men's Medium. Worn and washed a few times, excellent condition. $15
GPIW Front

GPIW Back

Patagonia Capilene 4 (Expedition Weight) zip neck, Men's Medium, light green color. This is an older version of Capilene 4, which is more like a light 100 weight fleece than the current cap4/thermalweight. The sleeves are a bit short on my long arms (shorter than last year's cap 4 which fits me fine) - so if you have shorter arms this might fit you well. Good condition with pilling from the wash, but no stains or other damage. $20
Cap4

Mountain Hardwear sleeveless shirt, tech fabric, good for running, workouts, etc. Men's Large, color is a very light grey. Small dirt stain on the back, nearly unnoticable. Very good condition otherwise. $15
MHW

Merrell kids Chameleon low A/C kids size 5. lightly used, my kid outgrew them after a few short dayhikes. No wear on soles. Velcro closure with stretch laces that don't need to be tied = no fuss. $30 firm
Merrell

Merrell2

Platypus Origin 5 Hydration pack and/or daypack, $35 firm (not worth shipping it for less than that)
Bladder is not included. Excellent condition, very lightly used.
specs and more info here:
backcountry.com/platypus-origi...
platy

Platy2